Monday, July 02, 2018

Food Pictures and A Little Blurb


Happy Little dough all risen

Pork chops with mushrooms, rice and steamed asparagus people  :)

Roasted Chicken, au gratin potatoes and fresh green beans

Cabbage Rolls!!!!!..Ummmm..YUMMY!!

Cabbage Rolls plated with breaded squash...

Lasagna all ready to go in the oven

This was a Birthday cake for Jesus on Christmas
Chocolate Brownie with Peppermint

This dish is always fun, and a crowd pleaser every single time.
It has a block of softened creamed cheese, cocktail sauce and cocktail shrimp..served with crackers of your liking.  We always pick a cracker that is safe (nut free and good)


Relish Tray 

Desert Table.....


More desserts added to the dessert table....
…..and more desserts

Prime Rib!!!

Everything you see here was made by me at some point.  I will be posting all my pictures that I have taken through the years and adding them to my blog.  These food pictures were obviously taken at Christmas and other times...all the food I make is always made with love.  I  put love in everything I make.  If you ever need a recipe for something that I have made, you are always welcome to ask me in the comments.  I have also posted a ton of recipes in my sidebar that I have made..take a gander.

Today is Monday and July 2nd  We are in the middle of summer.  A beautiful warm summer.
We went out to dinner tonight and had some pizza.
It was a nice easy day.
Lazy days of summer kids.
We go swimming a lot as we have a pool here in our subdivision.  A beautiful subdivision it is too.  My husband bought me our forever home here and I just love it soooo much!
Happy Blogging my friends.

No comments: