Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Food!

 Here is a Pasta Bake made with whole wheat noodles, ground beef, sauce and lots of cheese
 Italian Sausage with onions and green peppers on a Hoagie Roll........
Beef Roast with Carrots and Potatoes cooked in the slowcooker all day served with Homemade Dinner Rolls.....

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer...we have been spending a lot of our days at the pool, getting a lot of Vitamin D...LOL.

Today we are going to just relax at home and I am going to catch up on some organizing I have been wanting to do.  I bought a few new cookbooks that I am excited to read, too.  I am hosting Father's Day plus a Birthday party on the 19th so I want to prepare my menu for that...You all know how I love to entertain :)

We have a movie and lunch out planned for this week, too.  We are going to see Angry Birds..anyone see that yet?

We will go to one of the safe restaurants that is on our list..there are just a few that we can go too...

Kevin's Allergy is always a learning process..it is a 24/7 job..lots of researching and planning goes into keeping him safe...as I have always said, NUTS are EVERYWHERE! We are in this together though :)

My dearest friend here though is in it with me, she has a child also with food allergies, so she "gets" me and I "get" her :) I thank God for her, it is nice to have a friend that I can talk with about this.

It has been really nice here..lots of sun and beautiful pop up rain showers..I just LOVE the weather here.

Tonight's dinner will be leftovers, considering I have a lot of leftovers..LOL.

Cheers to a Happy and Safe Summer!
Coffee time XO XO

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Your suppers look great, Julieann! I can't imagine the stress of having a nut allergy. You really have to look at things so carefully, and activities that others just go do are so much more difficult. I don't deal with allergies, but we've dealt with Red 40 sensitivity and GERD, and being vigilant about that is hard enough. Hugs to you and your children!