Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas Eve!

     I truly hope eveone has a wonderful Christmas and a Blessed New Year.  I have to say, this has been a wonderful year here.  While I have not blogged a lot this year, a lot has happened this year.  Come January I want to change that.  I want to get back to my beloved blog and start blogging a lot more and add videos, too.  I so enjoy reading back and seeing what the years past were like.
     I am having Christmas here this year, and I so enjoy doing it.  It also helps my stress with Kevin's food allergies, knowing that everything on the table is safe for my little boy.
    I will be making Jesus his Birthday cake as I do every Christmas...this year it will be an Eclair cake.  That cake is absolutely amazing.  We are also doing a Prime Rib and a Turkey......Oh, and Lasagna, of course.
  I asked Santa for a Coach purse for Christmas...I normally don't ask for anything, but I fell in love with this purse when I saw it......It has a pink inside...every girl needs a little pink in their life...LOL.

I wish nothing but happiness this Christmas for all who stop by my little blog XO XO

Here is to a new year of more blogging :)

No comments: