Saturday, March 03, 2012

Saturday

For dinner tonight we had steak and ribs on the grill, roasted asparagus, baked potatoes and salad.

It was quite a busy day in the Gosset home. We replaced the window in the dining room that had a crack in it. Sent off our screens to be fixed that had holes. One, our little dog had scratched and one, Little Kevin poked through. We also got new blinds for Tony's room, that he broke.

I also, went to Walmart and to Albertsons. Cleaned the Living room. I think I am going to do a load of laundry before bed.

It was such a warm day today, too, we took Little K out to ride his bike. Alexis was off with my sister to see the Whale Festival in Dana Point. Remember my sister has a daughter the same age as my daughter, so they are very close. It will be sad to leave Emma.

It was a sundress and sandal kind of day:)


We have about 3 weeks left..it is coming up quick!!

I hope you all have a safe, warm and blessed evening:)
XO

No comments: