Friday, July 16, 2010

Laundry~~~

I will get back to posting more party pictures, but I wanted to let you all know, when I say I am in mounds of laundry, I am not kidding...LOL:) These are all clean and folded and a bunch need to be hung up. So today I will be working on putting everything away. Oh, and another thing it has gotten extremely hot here. I turned on the A/C for the first time this summer on Tuesday.
Hopefully this weekend we can get a pool. I saw a really nice one at Walmart for 69.00 and it has a filter too.

Last nights dinner was lemon garlic chicken, fresh steamed asparagus, loaded baked potato and a salad:)

Tonight it will be a ground beef dinner~~I am still contemplating on exactly what I am going to make with it:) Have a great Friday and more party pics are coming. I can't wait to show you my sister's face painting on all the kids, BEAUTIFUL!

Blessings!!

1 comment:

Raggy Lady said...

I found your blog just recently and I love your take on life :) I am a mother of 3 with one on the way too.
Robyn aka Raggy Lady