Monday, January 21, 2008

My Menu Plan


I will still post my menu in the sidebar, this is just a run down of what I will be making through the week. This is just a plan it can change at any time.

Hot Wings w/
Celery and Carrots
Salad

Tacos w/ all the trimmings

Baked Chicken

Pork Chops

Spaghetti and Meatballs

Hamburgers and French Fries

Pork Roast-----this is usually always a Sunday Dinner

With all my dinners a Salad is always made--except of course with the tacos--and then with all the dinners there will be a starch and a cooked veggie----keep checking back on my sidebar for the complete dinner each day. I will be heading out to the grocery store tomorrow to finish up my menu and like I said this menu can change at any time...LOL. This is just a basic menu of what I will be making this week and what I have on hand too.

8 comments:

Divinius said...

The light that I leave you is of the color of my life...)
you have yahoo to BABEL FISH to understand the words.

Leave a comment:)

Nora Lee said...

Sounds like a great week of dinners! Maybe I need to think ahead like this too. I will be checking back.

Thanks,
Sandra

Mrs. U said...

Sounds like your family will have some wonderful food this week!!! Pork chops sound yummy- I haven't bought any in years!! I think I may put that on our menu soon!!

His,
Mrs. U

Mrs. U said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Love your menu planning.

I plan my menus by what is on sale usually.

I haven't put it down in print, its in my head. Its only Kiera and I, so its easy to change it around.

I like the idea of having meals on index cards or something like that, so you can post it but switch it quick if needed :)

I think having a menu planned really makes life easier.
Love it.

Anonymous said...

You have a yummy week lined up here! I love, love, love hot wings!

Anonymous said...

I love basic menus. They are usually well eaten and easier than complex recipes. Thanks for sharing.

Lori said...

I love your weekly menu.
What a great idea. I should do that more often.

You are so organized.

Loved your comment on my blog.

I'm waving hello to you too. hehe.

Sorry I haven't posted.
Life is crazy lately. I've had so many daycare kids everyday.
Monday I had 6 plus my 2. Tuesday 6 plus my 2. I'm in 2 bible studies now. Plus trying to workout when I can.
Plus I had an interview today.
I know I really need to post soon.

Take Care.

Hugs, Lori