Friday, January 25, 2008

It is 5:58....

Are you up???

I always get an email from flylady and it says to start your morning routine:


Reminder from: FlyLadyMentors Yahoo! Group

Title: YOUR MORNING ROUTINE WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE

Date: Friday January 25, 2008
Time: 8:00 am - 8:30 am
Repeats: This event repeats every day.
Notes: REMINDER: YOUR MORNING ROUTINE WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE

We are going to build a Morning Routine for your Control Journal or to just post on the refrigerator. Here is what I do.

1. Get up and weigh <---- I don't weigh my self...LOL--I also don't think you should every morning, it would make me go coo- coo
2. Shower, get dressed to lace up shoes,fix your hair and face
3. While you are in the bathroom Swish and Swipe
4. Grab a load of laundry and start the washer
5. Check your calendar for today's activities
6. Empty dishwasher to start your day
7. Eat something good for you, take your medicine and vitamins
8. Drink your water.





What is your morning routine? Mine really is a lot different from Fly Lady--I will share my morning routine with all of you---but just reading this email from flylady, MOTIVATES me to do better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My morning routine has been off the last few weeks. But normally, I get up get dressed, make the bed, and do a quick read and pray. Get ready for the kids to get up. Lately, I have been sleeping in. :( I haven't been able to read in the morning and I am starting to sense the difference in my days!

Anonymous said...

My normal morning routine is

Get up. Get Kiera dressed. Get myself Dressed. (To include hair, shoes, etc)

Make breakfast for Kiera. My morning drink and then my morning coffee.

Clean up kitchen while Kiera begins the school work I have set out.

Simply Stork said...

ohhh mornings are so hard...but I have put together my daily binder...it sure helps me keep motivated to stay on track :o)

~simply~

Mary said...

My morning routine is quite simple. I get up, shower, have breakfast and walk Meeko, my Alaskan Malamute. When that is through, I start my day of writing or start the housework. It's been the same for years.