Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Tag!

I've Been Tagged

Here's how it works:

Link to the person that tagged you---> Mrs. A from Country Life

Post the rules on your blog.

Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.

1. I love Non-fiction books

2. I like the show "Wife Swap"--and was so happy to see a new episode last week.

3. I don't like sports

4. I like talk radio

5. I like getting a sun tan (not on my face)

6. I got my ears pierced when I was 10 years old.

7. I learned how to surf when I was 25...LOL


Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Okay, I am going to tag everyone that wants to play--I know a lot of people I read have *no tag zones*, and I can't remember who likes to play and who doesn't--so please if you like tags let me know in my comment section so we can all read yours, and so I don't break the rules.

Mrs. A thank you so much for thinking of me, it was a lot of fun reading your answers, and it was fun to sit here and reflect on some of the things about me, you all may know or not. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi

I'll play. TAg me ! :)

Lori said...

That was fun to read and learn more about you.
I may play along if I find time to post it.