Monday, January 07, 2008

Build-A-Bear

Over the weekend we went to Build-A-Bear. It was so much fun, I want to do one too...LOL. I set a budget for Alexis at 40.00 and it was a good thing I did, because you can easily spend a small fortune in there. We ended up spending 42.00 which was okay---

Here is the front of the store--they are already inside, I ran out and quickly took this picture.

Alexis picked out her Bear (dog...LOL) and the lady helped her stuff it, add a heart and pick out a noise to put in. When you squeeze her paw she barks--Alexis wanted to make it Meow--which I thought was funny--but she decided to make it bark.

Little Kevin was such a good boy through it all.
...after her dog was stuffed, she got to bathe it....and brush....
..all done.
...now she picked out clothes for it..with Daddy helping, and little Kevin looking on

they are now sitting at the computer making the birth certificate, and Alexis named it Love---you can see in this picture, Kevin repeating to her the name "LOVE"...(HA-HA!)

...all done!Now off to the candy factory....
...so much candy. We then stopped at the Food Court in the mall and had lunch....Here is Alexis at home with her little "Love"
...all dressed and ready to go.

Also, the animal comes with a code just like the webkinz did ---so she has a another fun and safe website to play on too with her doggy.


6 comments:

Irene said...

What a great day! I have been thinking of taking my 6 yo to the new Build a Bear in our mall. She has a Webkinz that she absolutely is nutso over, so I think she would really love building her very own pet from scratch.

And a trip to the candy store? What a VERY lucky girl!!!

Mrs Swan said...

I LOVE the picture with Kevin repeating "LOVE"? It looks sooooo funny and I can so "hear" it by that picture. Too friggen cute! Not nice to tempt pregnant women with pictures of bulk candy stores. HMPH! LOL

Tracy said...

We've never been to build a bear, but it looks like fun. I love seeing pictures of "daddy" helping. Doesn't that just melt your heart and endear him to you all the more?

Pamsgroove said...

Looks like fun! Your children are adorable! I've been lurking for a while and thought I'd leave a comment to say how much I enjoy your site.

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! Looks like you all had a fun day. : )

Lori said...

Looks like she(you all) had a fun time making her own bear. He bear is cute!