Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Tuesday

Happy Tuesday!My daughter made me this picture--I am going to frame it--it makes me smile when I look at it.

Well, things are gettingback to *Normal*---school has started back up....and I sure
miss my kids when they are there. Tony is doing much better in his studies with the new type of school he is going to--it is a one on one and an independent study thing--He pulled all C's on his report card--I am thrilled with these grades--and I think he is going to do even better next time!

I made a whole Chicken on Sunday and on Monday we had Chicken and dumplings--and tonight we are going to have pork chops.

Alexis is having a play date here with 2 little girls from school--so this should be fun. Alexis has Bible School today so it will be right after.

It is still quite cold here--

Happy Tuesday.

Dentist tomorrow, with the new one we like:)

My Bible reading--I am on Genesis 17

13 comments:

Angelena said...

aww- what a cute picture! Glad to hear Tony is doing better, Jake had a rough time on his last progress report in Science/biology but has been doing some extra credit reports to try and bring his grade up. So we are keeping our fingers crossed when report cards come out later this month.

Mari said...

What a cute picture. Those drawings are treasures!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet drawing!!
Pamela from NE OH

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

What a sweet picture! Happy Tuesday, Julieann! But by now it's almost Wednesday, so Happy Wednesday, too! Hope the dentist visit goes well!

Anonymous said...

Now that's the kind of artwork I love to see.

Brittany said...

So sweet of your daughter to make you a picture. I can't wait till we have kids that do that for us! :)

Have a wonderful week!

In Him,
Brittany

Mimi said...

What a lovely drawing from your lovely daughter. That's one of those really special "mommy treasures".

Ronda said...

I used to love all of those kinds of picture's that my kids would make for me when they were little...insert sad face here....casue they are grown now and don't make those any more.
Love & Prayers,
Ronda

Anonymous said...

Those special drawings always hold a dear place!

Blessed With 4 said...

Aww...so sweet. I still have a magnet my son made in school in 1st grade that says I love you mom. It is hanging on our upright freezer :) He is 20 now. I also have some of the pictures he and my daughter made when they were little...she is 22. I like going back through them and remembering.
I am glad that your son is doing better in school :)
Have a blessed day.
BJ

Christina said...

Julieann, can you share your chicken & dumplings recipe?

That sounds so good during this cold weather!!

Ms. Tee said...

What a sweet picture! I'd frame it, too :)

Lori said...

Oh that picture is precious.

Your chicken and dumplings sounds delicious.

I sure miss my kids and hubbie being back in school too. We all had such a wonderful time being at home together.