Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday--Already!!


I can not believe it is Friday already. Can you also believe it has been in the 80's all week---I have been doing a bunch of things in preparation for our company. My SIL and her nephew will be visiting tomorrow for 5 days--all the way from Georgia! I am so excited, but I have a lot of things I want to get done before hand so I can relax while they are here!

Little Kevin is getting his first haircut this weekend--it is about time, huh?

I have soooooo ENJOYED my de-lurk post---you all are the best and thank you so much for playing:)

Well, got to get another load of laundry going--Happy Friday!

10 comments:

Tatersmama said...

It sounds like you've been busy, but I'm sure it will be good to have your SIL visiting for awhile!
Do you have anything planned to do while they're there?

And that's great that you got such a positive response to your de-lurking post ! YAY!

Charree said...

I hope you get all the rest of your preparations completed. Have a great visit with your SIL.

You will have to post pictures of little Kevin's haircut.

Have a blessed weekend!
~Charree

Mari said...

After hearing about it from you, I'm doing a de-lurking too. It is fun!
I'm jealous of your weather. It's been sooo cold here!

Anonymous said...

Have fun with your company.
I'm also jealous of the weather. Right now it is 9 degrees outside. I don't even want to know what the wind chill is. Brrrrrr.

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

Have a great week with your company! And we'd love to see Little Kevin with his new haircut!

Brittany said...

Hope you have a wonderful visit with your SIL and her nephew! It's always nice to have family around! Good luck in all the preparations!

I wish it was in the 80's here! It's been in the 30's and 40's! I miss Southern California weather!

Hugs,
Brittany

Kelli said...

Happy Friday, Julieann! Have a wonderful visit!
~Kelli

Anonymous said...

stop by my thriftymama7 blog and see what i have for you!

Demara said...

Happy Saturday! I came by for a quick visit, since I was in the neighborhood over at Mari's ehome and it was great to have met you. See you around!

Sondra said...

Oh, no! Did you cut off all that pretty hair? You must show us how he looks now.