Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wednesday--Christmas Treat #2--and more!

Outside my Window!!
It is a cold and very rainy day--just the way I like it! I hope everyone is able to stay warm and safe. My husband is staying in the office, so that makes me happy knowing he will be inside today.


All my Christmas lights are on through out the house and it is making for a very cozy/sparkly day!
I found these sweet and very cute little candys's on Mari's Recipe Blog---You will have to take a peek at her wonderful blog, so many wonderful recipes--and you will never believe how easy this RECIPE is. Aren't they just adorable!


I am also going to make these cookies today--> Thumbprint Cookies.

I just adore the Christmas season--everything seems just a little sweeter:)

Also on my staying in the home agenda---I hope to get a lot of things done around the home in preparation for Christmas--I am having it at my home this year---I just love to cook and through parties!

18 comments:

Dana said...

Yummy, Im going to make these today:)

Mari said...

Of course you can share them! They are so easy and good you can hardly even call it a recipe. I'm planning to make thumbprint cookies this afternoon too, but first I have to go to a mandatory inservice at work. :(

Dana said...

If I make these cookies this weekend can I freeze them. Please tell me how and can I freeze any cookie til Christmas?? Please help:)

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy your day at home today Julieann, I am going to be baking too. Its rainy here also. I love rainy days when you can stay in all snuggly:)
deezie

Blessed With 4 said...

Mmmm...these look good. I will be trying them. I am going over to the website you mentioned too...I love trying new recipes :) It is drizzily here and raw.
Have a wonderful and snuggly warm day.

Anonymous said...

I wish i had some extra time. I hope I can get some candy made.

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

These look sooo good!

Hope you're keeping extra warm on this cold and rainy day! I'm probably crazy, but I wish a miracle would happen and we get some snow! Just this once?

Brittany said...

You're so creative with your Christmas cookies! That's awesome that you can find ways around your son's peanut allergy! I know that can be a scary thing at times.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I look forward to continue to read yours! And yes, Sharon is pretty awesome, I must agree with you!

Take care and God Bless,
Brittany

Tasha said...

Yummy I got to try that recipe

Ms. Tee said...

Those are really cute - I love a mixture of salty and sweet. :)

Anonymous said...

Those cookies look so pretty and festive!!
Pamela from NE OH

BethAnne said...

Those look SO good!! Might have to try them myself....

Jodi said...

It has been ever so rainy here; I think we're going on two weeks straight. But it does make it feel very cozy inside. :o) Your cookies look delish. Enjoy your baking.

Nancy McCarroll said...

These look wonderful! I am going to be a regular to your blog. Merry Christmas! Nancy

Nancy McCarroll said...

These look wonderful! I am going to be a regular to your blog. Merry Christmas! Nancy

Anonymous said...

those cookies look delish!! i'll bring coffee and you bring these and we'll have a party!

Linda C said...

I've really enjoyed visiting your blog. Will be back!

Your recipes look delicious and I enjoy your decorations.

You are welcome to come by and visit me anytime:)

Merry Christmas

Linda C

Lori said...

I saw those on Mari's blog and they look delicious.
I must include these in the goodies that I bake every year.
Simple. Easy to bake. Yummy treats.