Monday, December 29, 2008

Menu Plan!

My Weekly Menu Plan:

Most dinners are served with a fresh green salad--always before the main entree--and with all the fresh veggies I can find.

The Dinner rolls I serve are made by me and my trusty bread machine:)

Baked Chicken
Fried Potatoes
Corn
Salad

Ham
Mashed Potatoes
Collard Greens
Dinner Rolls
Salad

Hamburger Pie
Fresh, Steamed ARTICHOKES---YUMMY
Green Beans
Salad

Spaghetti and Meatballs
Fresh Garlic Bread
Salad

Roast
Roasted Potatoes
..and Carrots
Steamed Broccoli
Dinner Rolls
Salad

Tacos

...The menu is in no particular order and can change at any time:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julieann, Your menu sounds so so yummy, I bet it will be.
deezie
happy day Julieann

Tatersmama said...

You are so darned organized... and I'm envious!
At least once a week, we have *pick 'n pull* for dinner, where we pick something out of the fridge and pull it out to re-heat it, but other than that, I never know what's going to be on the menu until I start to cook!

Anonymous said...

sounds good!

Blessed With 4 said...

I am jealous. You are so organized. Christmas week for me was not routine friendly for me where dh was home and now I am having the hardest time getting back to it. It doesn't help I have no ambitiona and get out of my own way lol.
Blessings, BJ