Monday, December 01, 2008

Hey......It's Monday!

I was so excited a few years ago, about a new show coming on---Called *Desperate Housewives*---that show was not how I envisioned it. I would have loved a show about *REAL* housewives--I am sorry, but there is not one housewife on that show...LOL. Just my 2 cents.

Okay, with the Christmas decor going up and it getting chilly outside, my dear, sweet Fred has decided to pack it in and go on vacation for awhile--he will be back first thing in the fall--He promises. So lets all say goodbye to Fred until next year
::::waiving:::::

Today has been a typical Monday--a stop at the grocery store, a load of laundry--I cleaned out the fridge and swept and vacuumed.

My dear friend is having some personal problems right now, so she is going to be staying with us through the holidays--This should be fun.

Happy Monday!

9 comments:

Christina said...

Goodbye Fred!!! We'll miss you..LOL

I've put "clean out fridge" on my to do list for tomorrow...did not get time for it today.

Happy Monday!!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy was I suppose to clean my frig, I think now that I am thinking about it I will do it tonight. Bye Bye Fred, see you next year:)
Have fun with your friend. I hope her Problems get solved. I will say alittle prayer for her if its okay.
I dont watch Desp.Housewives. I dont like those kinds of shows. I llove HGTV though:)
happy day to you Julieann
deezie

Shirla said...

So long Fred, see you in the fall. Wanda says so long too. ;)

Mimi said...

Fred's on vacation already? How time flies! I think it's time for me to pull the snowmen out of the storage room.

I wanted to thank you for the lovely post you wrote for my blog. I loved it. I printed it out to read for myself and also emailed it to my daughter.

Anonymous said...

Bye Fred. I have a Frank, he is already put away. The front is decorated for christmas. All lit up. I love seeing all the pretty christmas lights.

Positive thoughts for your friend. Your friend is lucky to have you :)

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

Goodbye, Fred! Stay warm! Looking forward to seeing you next year!

Dana said...

Bye Fred, I hope your friend works out her problems:))) She is lucky to have you at her side:)

Anonymous said...

You could always put a Santa hat on Fred and let him stay for another month.

Jenn said...

Cya Fred!

I'm so glad you are able to be a refreshment and light to your friend. Hope things go well.