Saturday, January 21, 2023

*WEEKEND CLEANUP *



This weekend is a little different than most weekends.  I thought I would use my Saturday Morning first thing, to compile a list of all things I would like to get done to prepare for the week.
 Saturday mornings I am usually out of the house first thing, we usually go to breakfast and run errands that I love so much. We go to Costco, ikea, Whole Foods, the mall, all the stores.
Today is a different morning though, and I am going to thoroughly take advantage of it.

My husband had to do some things this morning, that did not include our regular Saturday. I am going to stay behind at the home and compile my list.  We do have to take my daughter's car in later for a checkup and pick her up her rental.  Her car is making a sound and we want to get it fixed while it is still under 
warranty

I am going to get a load of laundry going, sweep and mop the floors, vacuum the stairs, swish all the toilets.  
I am also going to fit a #Peloton class to clear my mind and burn some calories.

I did a little 2 by 2 space out in the yard and cleaned it up.  I heard that if you are stressing or worried to pick a space and just concentrate on a 12" by 12".....I chose a little spot in my yard and picked up the leaves, trimmed down some foliage and made it pretty.  It was so satisfying and made me happy.  I see that little well groomed spot in the yard and it makes me happy and excited for spring.

I am also going to make my meal plan and start my post to join in on "Homemaker Monday"

I want to finish my bench that I had painted.  I was making pillows for it and then my needle broke out of my sewing machine.  I must fix that, too.

I want to dust all the things, organize all the things and clean out my pantry.  
Iron some items of clothing that are in need. Organize for school this coming week.  Grocery shopping will probably be Monday after I clean the fridge :)

Well, this my weekend t a glance.  I have a few more things that i am doing this weekend, but I will share that in another post.  Be well, be healthy, be loved.

REDUCE, REUSE,  RECYCLE!

"Clean your screens, as if you are cleaning your soul, allowing the air flow through freely" ~~~~


 

2 comments:

Mari said...

Good for you! I like cleaning and organizing an area too - makes you feel good!

Julieann said...

Hi Mari! Yes, it made me feel really good, especially with sun coming out :)