Sunday, January 29, 2023

FORGIVENESS🤍


 Forgiveness.  Let's talk about forgiveness,  We have all had times in our life we make a choice to forgive.  Forgiveness is a very powerful word.  If we use it correctly it can help us heal tremendously.  You can either forgive and let by gones, be by gones.  You can also forgive and move on and not allow to be hurt again.  Sometimes forgiveness is just as important for you as it is for them.  Forgiving is a way to heal our heart.  We can forgive and feed our soul with kindness and gentleness and let go of bitterness.  It also doesn't mean we are allowing to be hurt again.  it is okay to forgive and let go.
Let Go and Let God!
We all have a story, I have a story, in fact I have many stories.  Some of my stories are beautiful and lovely, and some are hurtful.  I talk with God and pray to keep my heart happy and to keep healing from things that have hurt me.  I thank God everyday for blessing me so much more than I deserve.  I do forgive and I do love, but I also know when to let go.  I am telling you my lovely readers, on this lovely Sunday, remember it is okay to forgive and let go.  Also, make sure above all else, you learn to forgive yourself.  You are loved, you are precious and you are enough!!!
Happy Sunday.
🤍🤍🤍

No comments: