Wednesday, January 18, 2023

All the things this week *NEW*



Good Happy Day to you!!!!




Aunt B's Mayberry Cookbook!
This cookbook contains all the things and all the feels of Mayberry.  I love it so, so, so much!!!!

Granny's Beef and Rice Casserole
 




Burrito Bake







My beautiful Tulips that my daughter gave me.  She gave them to me just because, and I treasure them.  Everyday the tulips change, they grow taller, they open slowly to show the delicate pink, a color which I adore. They make me happy and make me smile.  Isn't that what flowers are supposed to do?  Make us happy and knowing that things will always change and the beauty that we get from change is absolutely breathtaking at times leaving us in aww or even speechless.
🤍



I found this sweet little teapot at the thrift store...I knew I had to bring it home with that precious bee on it.
🤍  


It has been a drizzely, rainy last couple days and I as I finish up this post, the precious warm sun is coming out.  Oh, I have missed you beautful sun, it makes me happy.  The sun especially makes me happy when it warms my shoulders as I run.

I did my Peloton Bike this morning, a weight class and then yoga.  The weight class is a toning class, to fine tune my muscles.  I don't want muscles...tee hee, just toned 🥰

I will also add my video of  my menu plan along with a talk with all of you, my dear readers.
Let me know if you were here.





No comments: