Thursday, December 09, 2010

Thursday:)

Happy Thursday! Had a fun filled afternoon. I went to the market, and then I went to Michael's for some more stocking stuffers, found a lot of cute things. Then Little Kevin and I went to Alexis's school and had lunch with her:) Little Kevin was so excited to see everyone. Every one knows him at her school...LOL..It is really cute, he sure got a lot of hugs!

I am roasting a chicken tonight, we will have rice, asparagus and a nice green salad to go with.

I worked on my bedroom last night and decluttered my armoire like I had mentioned. I hung all the pictures on the wall, and then straightened out my bookshelf, everything is coming along so nice. This Saturday Kevin and I are going to do some Christmas shopping, which I am very excited about:)

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Mari said...

You are such a good wife and Mom! I love reading about what you have been up to and it always shows your love for your family!

Julieann said...

Thank you so much Mari:)))

The Lady of the House said...

I'm glad you managed to work on your bedroom. Michael's really is a great place for stocking stuffers. Enjoy your Christmas shopping this weekend!