Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday!~~Baking!

Happy Friday!
At 2:05 today, Christmas vacation officially starts here!
I have finished all of my Christmas cards, and my hand was about to fall off after I finished...LOL.
So, today I am going in the kitchen and do a little baking!

I love to take care of my family, everything that entails being a wife and mother... and I love these vintage pictures, so I added it here, because it fits my mood today:)

I am going to be making Pumpkin Bread....

Peppermint Bark..Yummy!




Sugar cookies, with red and green sugar on top....and I am also going to make my homemade dinner rolls:)

Dinner last night we had tacos, one of my husbands favorite meals. Tonight, I am making roasted chicken with all the fixings:)

I have Christmas music and candles lit. It is cold today about 56 degrees and it is also raining and supposed to keep raining all week, YaY!! Over the weekend we have to finish up our shopping for Christmas, and then the wrapping begins. I have wrapped a few things, but I have a lot to do.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday:)
XO



2 comments:

Mrs. U said...

Oh I LOVE this post, Julieann!! I love taking care of my family, too, and feel sooo blessed to be able to do this- my favorite job in the whole wide world!!!!!

We've got a little more shopping to do and wrapping. Oh, and yes, Christmas cookie baking, too!! Yum!!

Merry Christmas!

His,
Mrs. U

Aiku said...

I love to read ur diary! warm and interesting =]

Merry Christmas~