Friday, December 03, 2010

Friday!!! YaY, It's Friday:)

It is so hard to get a picture of the beauty of the tree with a camera, this picture of the tree, just does not do it justice, with the lights all aglow. Do you see the little elf in the tree, it moves all around the house, it is in a different spot every day. Have you heard about the elf on a shelf? It is cute, the little elf spies on the children to let Santa know how good they are:)



Another pic, trying to capture the lights....



This little needlepoint, I made when I was 19 years old, oh so long ago:)



I am having coffee this morning wit this creamer. In the stores by me they haven't had the selection of Holiday creamer like they have had in the past. This one is really good though.




I got these veggies at the .99 cent store yesterday:)





My table, decorated for Christmas. The nutcracker you see is from my stepdaughter... It is very special to me.

I also picked some pretty napkins to use on Christmas. I am going to fold them and put pretty bows around them for the table.


This is also in my dining room, I decorated with a poinsettia, my snow globe train set and my little bakery house....

Kevin was up north for 4 days and came home last night, so I am very happy to have him home. It was an even busier morning this morning. For all the 4th graders at Alexis's school who had a perfect homework record, was served a special breakfast this morning before school, so I had her little neighbor friend and Alexis and Little Kevin to take early to school, plus it was violin day, so we had two violins, their music notebooks, back packs, plus it was game day, so we had a board game..and on top of that it was also the teacher's birthday so we had gifts to carry also. It took two trips to the classroom to get everything there...LOL.

It was chilly this morning, but it is supposed to warm up to about 69 degrees today. I took out some ground beef for dinner, I will make hamburgers in mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes, salad, and I will do something with the veggies I just got.

My neighbor friend is going away for the weekend, so her daughter will be our houseguest for the weekend, she is such a sweet girl and we love having her. I am not sure what the plans are for this weekend, but with everyone home, I am sure it will be a nice weekend!
Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Just curious, what is your favorites of the holiday creamers?

The hamburgers in mushroom gravy sounds really good today, I think I will make that for dinner tonight too! :)

Happy Friday Julieann!!

Christina

Jenn said...

I love your Christmassy home! You sure have a knack for decorating. Sounds like a busy week!!

Julieann said...

Thank you two, for the sweet comments:) As for my favorite creamer, It is Pumpkin spice, but I have not seen it in the stores this year.....