Friday, December 10, 2010

It is Friday!!

The weekend is here~~YaY!!! I have been up since 4:30 this morning. Why? I don't know...LOL. I enjoy the early morning hours after a good nights sleep. Tomorrow, Kevin and I are going to do some Christmas shopping, I am excited about that. My dear friend is coming over to watch my children. Kevin and I have rarely ever been out alone, so this will be an adventure. We have a pretty good idea of the things we want to get...hopefully we will be able to find everything we want to get:)

For dinner I took out some ground beef. I am still pondering on what I am going to make with it for dinner. It is a bit colder today then it has been, but the forecast for this weekend says it is going to be warm, really warm..I will say it again, that is just not right...LOL.

One of my dear friend's moving day is coming really fast, and I teared up today thinking about them no longer here close to me. The house is going to be different without her daughter flying through my front door everyday, or the mom coming over and us having a good long talk about anything. I will so miss them!!

Well, I will be picking up the girls in about an hour, and soon Kevin will be home. I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday, stay safe and warm(((Hugs)))

No comments: