Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weekly Menu Plan!

It is that time again:)

I am having so much fun doing this, I hope you are too!





Weekly Menu Plan:
In No particular order and it can change at any time--this is just a base!

*(All dinners are served with a fresh green salad and steamed veggies of some sort---I also like to include a starch and a dinner roll of some kind---of course with the exception of certain meals like tacos)

Baked Chicken
Fresh Steamed asparagus
Steamed Rice
Fresh Green Salad with all the Fixings

Chicken Casserole
Tender Peas
Fresh, Green Salad

Tacos--> Need I say more..LOL

Spaghetti and Meatballs
Homemade Garlic Bread

London Broil on the grill
Corn on the Cobb
Fresh Green Salad
Turnip Greens

Hamburgers in Mushroom Gravy
Smashed potatoes
Steamed Green Beans
Fresh Green Salad

Roast with roasted potatoes and carrots
Beautiful green salad with all the wonderful fresh veggies
Homemade Dinner Rolls

I always have fresh veggies and fruits available at all times--I go to the Farmers Market and stock up---going to the the Farmer's market is actually very inexpensive and it loads up my kitchen with fresh and healthy:)

Thank you so much for visiting--please click on the logo above and visit Laura's blog-Organizing Junkie and leave your own link for your menu--and visit all the wonderful links that others had taken the time to do too:) Thank you Laura for doing this--I really am having fun and loving all the new blogs I am finding through this!


(My Blog's Home)

6 comments:

Mrs Swan said...

I am loving that you do the menu thing as well because I visit more blogs too. LOL I like to see what others are eating. We eat way too much convience crap food for me to really post our menus. LMAO

Laura said...

Your menu sounds delicious! Have a wonderful week :)

Rose of Sharon said...

What time shall I be there???? LOL! All your meals look great! I need to get back on track with my meal planning, you have inspired me!

:0)Sharon

Anonymous said...

Julieann could you please post the recipe for your hamburgers in mushroom gravy? That sounds so yummy!! Thanks.

Christina

Julieann said...

Christina--absolutely--I just posted it in the post above this one just for you:) Let me know if you make it.

Also, thank you to everyone else for visiting:)

Julieann

TJ said...

Sounds yummy! I'm going to go check out that hamburgers with mushroom gravy recipe!