Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thankful Thursday!



I am so very Thankful, that I am able to be a SAHM! There is no greater joy I have then being able to take care of my family. It would absolutely break my heart to not be able to be here for my children. No one can take care of my babies like I can---I am so thankful that my husband totally agrees with this and works so very hard to provide for us, so I can be a SAHM, and I just adore every precious minute I have with my children. Thank you God!

Thank you for sharing my *Thankful Thursday* with me--Have a glorious day:)

6 comments:

Tanja said...

I'm blessed to stay home with my children, too. And having a husband that supports that is the best! God is good. Have a wonderful day.

Darlene said...

Great TT post! Love the music!
Have a great week!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your post.
I too am very thankful for being home for Kiera.

A combination of efforts have made that possible and I stop many times a day for the time to be the kind of Mom I want to be.

Denise said...

Enjoyed your post, God is so good.

TO BECOME said...

Julieann that is exactly the way that I have always felt. I have never regretted it even once. connie from texas

Anonymous said...

I'm blessed with being a SAH/Homeschooling mom ... it's priceless. Have a wonderful Thankful Thursday!