Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Shopping List! (small)

I have to run to the store and get a few things:

Cake mix
Frosting
sprinkles
(I have to make 20 cupcakes for my daughter's class for tomorrow)

Coffee
Creamer

Lettuce
Tomatoes

Butter
eggs

Eggs are so expensive these days---an 18 pack is about 5.00, it is terrible--and we go through a lot of eggs.

I can sometimes find them on sale--OH, I am so happy when I find them on sale.

How much are eggs where you shop?--when I go to the market I will take a picture of the egg section:::Giggles:::

3 comments:

Rose of Sharon said...

I don't know exactly, but I have noticed they have gone up. That is another reason why I would love to live in the country and have a chicken!

Hugs, Sharon

Kathi said...

Hi Julieanne, At WINCO they are $1.45 right now. I'm sorry yours are so high. We probably have other things higher than you like oranges and things. Our UPS shipping is 2nd highest in the nation. It's equal with Hawaii and I think Alaska is highest. I don't know why Oregon is so high.

Hope your cupcakes turn out great. Hugs, Kathi

Primrose Hill said...

wow, that is expensive! Here in FL we can a dozen for abour 2.50 or so. still too much if you ask me! we also love our eggs! :-)