Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wonderful (HOT) Wednesday

Good evening. Kevin had called me to tell me that the phone guy is having trouble with the phone lines in his new office, so it would be awhile and not to make an elaborate dinner. Then Tony called me to ask if he could stay over at his friends---so now it was just Alexis and I, and of course Little Kevin. Alexis was in complete disbelief when I told her it was just going to be leftovers--oh, she was not happy..LOL. So what did I do? I made some noodles with Parmesan cheese--or *stinky* cheese as she calls it---she was happy--and I was actually happy that such a small gesture could make such a difference, and my little one so happy.

Some of my grass has died so Kevin had sprinkled some grass seed--so I was watering it a little bit today---and told Alexis to get in her bathing suit--and I watered the grass as she ran through it---I took pictures of it too--I will post them up tomorrow--Little Kevin sat in his bouncer in the shade, while my doggy ran for his life not to get wet---because the hose would accidentally squirt him if he got to close...LOL

I cleaned my birdy cage--they sure can make a mess. I have to vacuum under their cage everyday---or I will have feathers and seed everywhere. They sing all day too. I washed all of Little Kevin's clothes today--did I mention, he is rolling over--and over and over....I layed him on the floor on his blanket--and turned around and bam he was already flipped...he sure is getting really good with his neck muscles too.

School starts next Tuesday--Tony starts at 7:40 and Alexis starts at 7:45--Now, I am going to figure out what time I need to be up, to wear I can get everything done nicely in the morning and not have every one rushing--I don't like rushing or running late--and I am sure my kids don't like it either--I like things calm and organized. Breakfast needs to be done, and lunches and snacks need to be made--clothes picked out, etc....all, this while trying to keep Little Kevin happy too. I know I will set into a routine soon after--and hopefully smoothly:)

The dishwasher is going and I will unload it first thing tomorrow morning--I have a load of towels to do too----I also need to get new back packs for the kids, but I was hoping Kevin would be home early one night so I could run to the Walmart without baby Kevin--The Walmart has been crazy busy lately---and it is hard sometimes to maneuver the cart with Little Kevin in it--I am short so it is hard to see over him in the cart, and I tend to run over people sometimes...j/k:)

xoxox

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kid started school last week. I am still trying to manage it all. It can get tiring. But prep work helps a lot. I do my lunches and the snack at night right after dinner clean up. Then, I lay the kids clothes out when I getting their PJ's out at bath time. It is work I tell you. But I love it!

Have a blessed day!
Chrissy

Amber said...

Julieann-You are so organized... I am sure you will have everything run smoothly on their first day of school.

Your chicken wings look very good. My husband would love those. Thanks for sharing!

Kelli said...

I'll bet you will find the perfect morning routine in no time, Julieann! I don't like rushed mornings either. I make the same cheesy noodles..they are a big hit around here!
Hugs,
Kelli

theups said...

Julieann, I still do not picture you short. In my mind, we are the same height- 5'7"!!!

How exciting to hear that baby Kevin is rolling over!! Isn't is AMAZING to see how quickly little ones progress!! God is SO good!!

Walmart was super crazy around here, too, a few weeks ago before school started. It started in our county August 6- ridiculous!!!

His,
Mrs. U