Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Hi

I have so much I want to write about----Kevin was gone all last week, Sunday to Sunday--he was in Georgia----I didn't post about it, because I wanted to wait until he got home safe and sound. Amy, I think was the only one that knew, (besides my immediate family) She posted about the happenings of last week too---she actually explained what my husband and her husband were up too a lot better then I could..... :o)

My husband was in a Locate Rodeo, it has to do with his work--he goes every year---I have gone to the last two, but I did not go this time. My husband placed first in his division, and I was so thrilled and proud of him--I have to go and get a frame to frame his certificate, and he also got a trophy--plus a cash prize, which is very nice!!! YAY :) Amy's husband was there too, and Kevin and Chad sat together at the banquet, Kevin said he was such a nice person--and glad they got to meet, so maybe next year, Amy and I can meet--and Congratulations to Chad for winning too--YAY!!! I will go into more detail about this later.

I am counting the days until Tony comes home, just a few more. I think I am all done with the school shopping--I just need to pick up backpacks, and a lunch bag for Alexis.

I have been enjoying my husband home--I picked him up at the airport Sunday afternoon----so soon, my whole family will be back together, once Tony is home.

Little Kevin has found his feet--oh the joy he has in holding his feet----I will try and get a picture of his smile of satisfaction---soon, I am sure the toes will be in his mouth...LOL.

I will be back soon, I have a of of things I want to write about, until then have a wonderful Tuesday xoxox


P.S. it is taco Tuesday at my house tonight--yummy :)

5 comments:

theups said...

Julieann!!! Kevin was about 15 minutes from my parents house!! Oh my stars!! If you are ever here in Georgia with him, PLEASE let me know. I would LOVE to meet you and your family!!

His,
Mrs. U

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting me!!

I love your blog and tips.

Kelli said...

Hi Julieann! Congratulations to your husband! I read all about him meeting Chad and thought it was so neat!!
I know you will be happy when your whole family is back together..just a few more days!
Hugs,
Kelli

Carole Burant said...

Hello dear JulieAnn:-) How wonderful that your hubby won first place at that rodeo...well done!!! It would certainly be terrific for you and Amy to meet now that your hubbies have met:-) Hang in there, your family will soon be all together real soon!! xox

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your dh!! I am glad he is home safe.
Have a blessed day.