Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wednesday's Happenings

I did absolutely no cleaning today---We got up and spent the day with my Grandmother---she is 88 today. Happy Birthday Bobby. We call her Bobby because she used to wear bobby pins in her hair--and we thought that meant her name was Bobby--because they were Bobby's pin...LOL.

I got home rather late---I got the pork chops on the stove, made butter beans to go along with those and a fresh green salad.

Kevin Jr. Is tucked in bed and so is Alexis. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I did stop at the grocery store--I needed some diapers--I got pampers--I also needed some bleach and a few odds and ends.

Tomorrow--I have housework to do--which includes the bleach I just purchased---Cleaning and laundry:) I will post all about it tomorrow.

It was cooler today--YAY---I just don't like the heat---I mean, I don't mind it warm--but Hot--icky...LOL. It is rather chilly tonight, so the A/C is off.

Well, that is all for now, I must clean up the kitchen and sparkle my sink and get ready for bed---and maybe sneak a few blogs in.

XOXO

2 comments:

candy said...

LOVE the new blog look!!!!
Have a great day my sweet friend Julieann! You are one of the sweetest ladies I know, do you know that!

Julieann said...

Candy, that was such a nice thing to say, thank you soooo much:)

Julieann