Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Weekly To Do's



Good Morning!!

Happy Tuesday, it is a new day and a tad bit of a drizzly day.  I am getting my eyes checked today and getting my contact lenses.  I am grateful.

I am making the Teriyaki Chicken tonight with Rice. The chicken is happily marinating already in the fridge. It is in my menu plan in the post below this one,  titled Weekly Menu Plan ⬇⬇⬇

So, my weekly schedule is somewhat similar to my above list as I try and do something everything everyday.  I am not churning butter, but I am creating something.
I usually do my ironing at night, while everyone is settling down, I put a podcast in or listen to a an audible.

I completely enjoy menu planning and creating to do lists!!




So I usually like to run errands on Tuesday, because I like to take inventory on everything I need on Monday and wipe down the refrigerator. 

Laundry is almost everyday.
Sunday is my Church day but it is not always rest and God knows my heart about that.
Have a glorious day!!

xo


 

No comments: