Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Wednesday Confabulation



There is that old saying, is it better to be right or kind?  As I get older, I am learning that it is better to be kind.  Being right can make your mind fester.  I have realized is if I just let go and let God and let things really go, I feel so much better in the long term, I don't lose sleep when I am kind, but I do if I argue or try and be right.  Just my little Wednesday tid bit for the day.

It was a beautiful day today and I ran my 3 miles and did tons of Peloton.  I have a new wrought iron stick to hang my bird feeders.  When I get them up I will show you.  My husband laid mulch too...Our yard is looking rather nifty and tidy looking.

I also made my lavaine tonight....so,. sourdough bread will be made by Friday, tee hee!! I am excited, I love baking bread.

I am trying to organize my home and make it nice, never ending project, correct.  I also enjoy listening to podcasts as i tidy and clean my home.

SCHOOL IS OUT FOR THE SUMMER!!
woohoo!!!

Be blessed and I will talk with you soon.
Mwauh!!
xo


 

No comments: