Thursday, May 25, 2023

Prayer Conundrum and Summer Bucket List

 Do you ever sit down down to eat and there is that awkward silence of who is going to say the prayer?  When we have a full house now, I will search the internet and put together a sweet and endearing prayer that goes with the the theme of the gathering and place it on the table.  That way who ever is going to say the prayer has backup just in case they need some help.  It comes easy to me to say the blessing, but I want everyone to be able to say it too.  I am also a bit old fashioned and think who sits at the head of the table should say it.  I do understand, my husband gets uncomfortable, so we pass the saying of the prayer to everyone in due time.


Here is a little prayer, I printed out and put on my wall in my dinning room.  I have another one that I will share too, in  another post


The weather is quite lovely today, the sun is shining and the flowers are standing tall.  The warmth on my shoulders feels so nice, vitamin D does so much for the soul.  It brightens up my mind and makes me feel happy.  I used to love dark and dreary days, and now as I get older, not so much, I love the warm days, and with the that said...Summer Bucket List is coming....super excited to share my summer list and see what I want to do and what I actually do..tee hee.

Be blessed and until I my next post,

XO XO

No comments: