Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Happy Wednesday!

Cleaning Day!!
We have been on the go!
Today I can finally take a breather and do what I love to do best---take care of my home. I have my third load of laundry going--I just finished vacuuming and spot cleaning the living room carpet, and dusted--so now when my husband comes home, everything will be fresh and clean. The upstairs needs more attention then the downstairs. On Monday night, I actually wiped down my whole kitchen with bleach-- it is nice and clean, just needs a little bit of attention. So, now you all know what I am doing today, what are you all doing today?

It has been so beautiful outside, but they say the rain is coming tomorrow--((Murmurs a quiet, yippee...LOL))

On Sunday, we grilled--steak and shrimp and baked potatoes--
Monday we had baked BBQ pork and Tuesday was Taco night----tonight, I am either thinking of making Meatloaf or hamburgers---not sure yet.
I am going to make some homemade Ranch dressing--the recipe is in my side bar and I will post a picture of it when I am done--it is sooo yummy!

Well, have a wonderful happy and productive Wednesday!

9 comments:

Mari said...

Good for you! I bet you are feeling good about all this! I have the day off from work and have gone for a short walk. It was short because the temp is only 14! I have wasted too much time on the computer and have to run to the store. I have picked up and done laundry though!

Rhonda said...

I have the day at home, just like you.
I've been sewing, ironing and cleaning - I even got down on my knees and scrubbed the kitchen tile floor with Comet. It looks so nice now.
I think our supper will be sloppy joes with chips and green peas.

Anonymous said...

I'm spending today like I have spent the past few days - packing. We recently bought a new house and will be moving in a couple of weeks or so. I'm used to the Army movers doing our packing - this is the first move I've ever had to do my own packing. I think I'm spoiled.

Mary said...

I'm cleaning house too! I'm on my second load of wash,and the dishwasher is running. It's only noon, and it was already full! My son is home sick today, so of course I had to cook him all his favorites! And he's 15 years old!!
Next, I need to wash the boys' bathroom floor, and give the dog her bath!
Have a blessed day~

Anonymous said...

I love days like that Julieann, where you are home getting some much done. Good for you, Happy day today and tomorrow if it rains :)
deezie

Anonymous said...

You are such a good little home maker. I am trying to get my life back in order. I guess you knew I just lost my mom.Im having a hard time even getting out of bed. I know I have to get things back in order,but it ma take sometime.

Brittany said...

Sounds like you've had a packed day!

After work, I got my kitchen cabinets and drawers lined and reorganized and did 2 loads of laundry! Tonight my hubby and I are going to have dinner and a movie!

Have a wonderful evening!

P. said...

You look to be a very good homemaker.

Alfazema

Anonymous said...

What a nice day. Doesn't it make you feel so good to have the house clean and in order? It does me.

However lately I feel like I NEVER have enough time. My schedules have been thrown off a bit in the last two weeks.

I hope Sunday, I can do just what you are doing today.

It is 8 degrees and our busy therapy and appointments day.