Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Burrito Burger Review

The Burgers turned out amazing--I have to say one of the best burger recipes I have ever made--the little bit of of the chili pepper in the Avocado mixture was perfect. The recipe for this Burrito Burger Recipe is in the post below this one--You have to try it!


I made the burgers--I actually doubled the recipe---




Flipped the burgers


got the lettuce and tomato ready

Made the salad


I made curly fries too----the picture does not do this dish justice, the colors were so pretty:)



Closeup.


Let me know if you make this--it was yummy!

9 comments:

Dana said...

Why is it called a burrito burger. Am I missing something?

Dana said...

I scrolled down and found my answer:)

Tatersmama said...

I made a quick dash to the store this morning, and got all the ingredients, so I'll let you know tonight!

IF I can wait that long...LOL!

Primrose Hill said...

yummy....that looks so good....I'll try it too!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Julieann, I do think I will try this recipe, it looks just so so good. have a great day Julieann
deezie

Brittany said...

Looks good...too bad I don't enjoy beans! haha

Have a great rest of the week!

Lisa in Texas = ) said...

Thanks so much for sharing recipes with us and letting us know what you think of them. I am always looking for good recipes!!
Thanks,

Lisa in Texas = )

Anonymous said...

They do look very good!

Charree said...

That looks yummy! Have a blessed weekend!
~Charree