Friday, December 22, 2006

Table

Kelli at her Blog, posted pictures of her Holiday table---soooo, I am posting a picture of mine--yes, I am being a copycat...LOL:) We are having Christmas dinner at my Dad's home, so I don't have a place setting to share. I am going to miss cooking this Christmas, but it will be nice to be with my Dad and Grandma. Here are some Christmas cards I recieved, last year I hung them all around the doorway. I am still expecting more to come, so it looks like I will have to add another ribbon.

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Your table is so pretty! Red is my favorite color. My kitchen is painted a color called "Barn Red"...

Kelli said...

Your table is beautiful Julieann!! The poinsetta is so pretty and I love the little snowmen on your tablecloth!
Wishing you and your family a Blessed and Merry Christmas!
Kelli

Anonymous said...

Your table is so nice! I love the tablecloth. Also, that Christmas card idea is neat. I will have to make note of that for next year.