Friday, December 15, 2006

Friday



Well, today is Friday. There is so much I would like to do before next week, so lets see if I can do it. One thing I want to do, is get my sewing machine out of the garage. In Georgia, I had a huge craft/play room---but here in Cali, I have a garage--and I don't want to set it up in there, so I guess, my bedroom will have to do. I really didn't want to put it in my bedroom--but it seems to be the only room in the house that would be practical for it. Anyway, this weekend, I will be baking some more cookies--I got everything I needed yesterday, and I also got the stocking stuffers too. I am going to make these Italian Cookies---they are hard to explain, but I will post pictures of them when I finish them. You use this metal handle thing that has a metal flower attached to the end, you dip the flower part gently into the batter and fry it until golden, the cookie falls off the metal and then you place it on a plate and let the oil drain off--then when they are all done, you sprinkle with powdered sugar.

Laundry--yes, I will be doing more laundry---I didn't get much done yesterday, and today is my daughter's Christmas party that I will help with. I made little goody bags to give to each child--just a cute little bag with a few peices of candy.

I have some sausage in the oven right now--so I need to go and make breakfast for my children---Tony, I take to school first---(Highschool) Then we come back home and then in two hours, it is Alexis's turn. I am so excited for their break--yay!!!!

Well, that is all for now--have a Fun Friday---stay warm and safe xoxox

No comments: