Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Oregon Trail 2


My SIL had given me this game awhile back. It is a pc game that you play on your computer. One day I was looking at it and reading the cover and decided to pop it in the computer. Now let me say this, I don't play video games, I don't have the patience to just sit and play..LOL--plus, I am terrible at all those games. Well, this game is so very interesting--you learn so much about the wagon train and the oregon trail. You have your own wagon, supplies, money, etc. You start out in different places each time, trying to make it to the west coast. You get to shop when you reach a town for more supplies, trade with people on your wagon train and you also trade with Indians. It is rather addicting. I will pop it in and play a few minutes, then go on to do some housework---and then when I am by my computer, I will travel a few more miles..LOL. I also love the music they play in the background. Anyway, I just thought I would share---Everyone I have mentioned this game too, have never heard of it--what a shame--it really is a very interesting game--I have learned a lot from it.

No comments: