Monday, April 27, 2020

💥 MENU PLAN MONDAY 💥



Click on the menu plan to enlarge so you can see it :)


I got the new Magnolia Table Volume 2!!
A lot of the recipes on my menu plan will be from this book this week.

Hasselback potatoes
Stroganoff
Zucchini Strata
Pretzel Recipe
Zucchini bread!!!


I will also be making my Ranch dressing.


Ranch Dressing Recipe:


Ranch Dressing:
1 1/2 C Mayonnaise
1/2 C Buttermilk
1 T Red Wine Vinegar
1 T Sugar
1 tsp Garlic powder
1 tsp Onion powder
1 T Dried Parsley
1/2 tsp Dill
1/2 tsp Salt (optional)
1/2 tsp Black pepper
Dash of Paprika
Whisk ingredients together, and refrigerate one hour before serving:)

Have a great evening!!!


Hope you all are doing well.

I went to the grocery store today and it seems people have calmed down on buying all the toilet paper.  Thank goodness!!

I bought some lavender today, they smell glorious.
They will go on my porch.

Gas with my Kroger points is crazy...it was .67 cents a gallon this week!!!
Wowee :)

Much love to you all!
Stay safe and well!


No comments: