Monday, April 20, 2020

MENU PLAN MONDAY!!! .....TaDa!! :)




Weekly Menu Plan:

In No particular order and it can change at any time--this is just a base and of course what I have on hand at the moment!


*(All dinners are served with a fresh green salad and steamed veggies of some sort---I also like to include a starch and a dinner roll of some kind---of course with the exception of certain meals like tacos)



Chicken tenders with onions and mushrooms


Salad
Homemade Dinner Rolls



Beef Roast


Gravy


Rolls
Salad


Spaghetti and Meatballs

Salad
Garlic Bread



Chicken--probably baked
Sweet potatoes
Zoodles
Salad
Garlic Bread



BBQ Beef Sandwiches with homemade rolls
Salad
Corn on the Cobb



Pork Chops
Steamed Rice
Sweet, Tender Peas
Salad with Spring Mix

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julieann said...

Ann, I accidentally deleted your comment...I am so sorry..it was an accident.

I wanted to reply to your comment.....If you don't mind me asking...where are you from ...State? ..I so wish I could share my produce with you .....