Monday, April 13, 2020

A Little Bit Of Easter ... 🐣....and a breakfast casserole.......


Happy Monday!!
I hope everyone had a safe and healthy Easter.
My day started out with waking up early and running my 5K before the storms came rolling in...in rained after my run on and off all day and then in the middle of the night the dangerous came in....I slept through it....

Then after I got home, I showered and got dressed...I make it a priority to shower and get dressed with makeup and hair brushed every single day..I crave normalcy and routine and I want my kids and husband to see a pretty mom, if you have read my blog for any long period of time, you know that about me......LOl..but,I applaud you for your own style....I just like what I like...no judgment here..

I cooked and I cooked and I cooked...I made a full spread for Easter dinner, which I will share with you in another post.....I hope you come back :) 

Here are a few of my Easter pretties....I love pink so much....I painted a spaghetti sauce jar pink.....

.
Here is my precious Gnome...before the quarantine started, I had bought the supplies to start making these cute gnomes...so, I am excited to start that....I bought my supplies from Hobby Lobby
Look at these cuties....my little Easter family....


Ohhhhh, these bunnies make me smile....
I also put that little basket together, with the carrots from Hobby Lobby and eggs...
So happy
we need a little happy right now






EASY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
1 lb. sausage, bacon or ham
3/4 c. sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 c. mushrooms & pieces
5 eggs
1 3/4 c. milk
6-8 slices of bread (cubed)

Place cubed bread in casserole dish, put cooked sausage, bacon or ham on top. Add sharp cheese, mushrooms on top of meat.
Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper, pour over top.

Let stand 5 minutes then bake at 350 until brown (35 minutes).


No comments: