Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday:)

Tonight's Dinner;

Pulled Pork
Coleslaw
Greens
Macaroni and Cheese
Corn

It was a fun dinner.


Oh, what to write? Today was back to school. Tuesday's are always early days, so that was nice. Kevin was back at work too. I drove my new car today, which I am still getting used too. It is really nice.
It was really chilly in the morning and then it gets warmer in the afternoon.




I re-packed that box the mover said he would re-pack..LOL. I couldn't help myself.

When we moved here, we knew we would be eventually be moving back to Georgia. I still can't believe we are actually going back, YaY! We rented this home. As beautiful as this home is, I couldn't imagine paying the amount of money they want for it...way too much. Our rent is high too, we pay $2,300 a month. I am so hoping we get our deposit back. We gave a $3,000 deposit, so it would be really nice to get some of that back. I know we aren't responsible for normal wear and tear, but everyone's idea of wear and tear is there own. When I was a property manager, I overlooked the little things that I knew I could fix. Most everyone got their deposit back.

Dinner is all cleaned up and the dishwasher is going.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday evening.
Sleep well!!

No comments: