Thursday, February 16, 2012

4 Day Weekend!!

Here are some boxes all packed and ready :)

Now just another 60 or so to go.....

Hopefully my husband will know of an exact day today. It will be around late March or early April...I will love to know more of an exact date though. We had one mover come over Monday and give us an estimate...we have two more to go. I am trying to be patient, but I so can not wait to go :)

Dentist for Alexis today. Her spacer had come out, and they need to recheck her and maybe put it back in. So I will be getting her out of school early.

It has been quite chilly this past week, and it rained a lot yesterday. I love the rain and enjoyed watching it fall from inside the warm home:) I put my birds in front of the windows so they can watch the rain.

Have a great Thursday!! 4 day weekend, woohoo!!!!!!!!!




No comments: