Monday, February 06, 2012

13 Boxes!

My Box count upstairs is 13. I have packed up everything in my closet that is non-essential at the moment. It looks so spacious and empty. I vacuumed it and it looks so clean:)

My Box count downstairs is 10.

I can not even express how excited we all are to be going. My daughter has expressed the most excitement. She has always wanted to move back there. She was born there and has gone back every year, sometimes twice. She doesn't really remember the year we lived there when she was 4-5, but she is very close to all our family out there. This is going to be such a good thing to have all this family support with my children. Tony is back home with us and he will be moving to Georgia with us too:)

Okay, today was kind of chilly. Cloudy all day. The rain is supposed to come tonight and last all day tomorrow until Wednesday morning.

Kevin was not home for dinner tonight, so we had a kid friendly dinner. We had cheese stuffed hotdogs, corn, and cut up cucumbers.

You all have a WONDERFUL Monday evening xoxox

No comments: