Friday, May 22, 2009

YaY

I just realized it is a three day weekend. I am so happy, I love long weekends. My husband has to work all weekend though, he works so hard. Not much going on around here.

It is sort of cloudy outside and a little chilly.

I have mentioned before about our consolidated debt, we have been paying it off for the past 5 years, and in 2 more months we will be done. It was hard at times, but it taught me how to stretch a dollar, and boy do I stretch it at times...LOL.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful day and weekend.

I see my laundry is starting to pile up~~~Didn't I just do it all...LOL





6 comments:

Mari said...

Have a nice weekend! I will be working the next 3 days, but that's alright - I'll have the next weekend off. Cute pictures of Kevin!

Ann said...

My husband is working all weekend too. I'm going to weed flower beds and watch the hummingbirds at the feeders.

Kelli said...

Have a wonderful long weekend, Julieann!
~Kelli

Missy said...

My hubby is working all weekend too! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I'm curious to see what you thought of the Jon & Kate premiere last night? I'm amazed and disgusted they wrote it like they did. This is just my opinion but I think they want drama and they know making Kate look like "poor poor Kate" will do that and up the ratings. John stays at home and takes care of the kids day in and day out while she travels, yet they made her look like poor Kate. I think the show should be canceled. It was a fun family show and it isn't anymore. The show wasn't even about the eight kids! I think there will be a divorce (even thought that is terribly sad) in their family soon and the show will continue on just so that Kate can be a celebrity. If they would cancel the show (like Jon said he wanted at the end of last season), I think they could maybe work out their problems and be a family again. Kate sold out, IMHO!

B

Rhonda said...

when did that happen, your baby is a little boy now!
he is so cute, I love seeing children smile and what a mouth full of teeth he has too.