Friday, May 15, 2009

....another post Today....

Last night after dinner, I got a phone call, which in turn I neglected my kitchen~~~Oops, anyway, I finished tiding up the kitchen this morning, wiping down appliances, etc.

Then I vacuumed and now I am going to start tonight's dinner: Spaghetti:) So I will cook the ground beef and then simmer the sauce.

When I was at Walmart the other day, I picked up this little air freshener~~~~>

I only bought one, because I never used them before. This one is lavender and it smells delightful. I love my house to smell clean, but I also like it to smell pretty:) This pretty little freshener cost about 2.50. I will be getting more.

7 comments:

Mari said...

I use those air fresheners too and I love them!

Angelena said...

I love it- It looks so old fashioned with the top on it!

Ronda said...

Good morning Julieann,

Hi. I have used these little air fresheners from time to time and they seem to do a sweel job. Although I am a wee bit jealous of yours though. I havent found one that is lavendar scented. Lucky, lucky you.

Love & Prayers,
Ronda

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tip! i am always looking for a good air freshner that actually works.

Anonymous said...

Hi Julieann. I found some air freshners almost like those at our Big Lots.
They smeel great and look so much prettier than most of the others.
I put one by my night side
table. So I can smell the sweet smell when I first wake up.
Pamela in NE OH

Kelli said...

That looks like a sweet air freshener, I will have to look for them. :0) Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
~Kelli

Mimi said...

That's a very pretty little air freshener. I wonder if our local Wal-Marts have them.