Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday, Pictures, Laundry, and Other Fun Stuff

Good Morning!!! Here are my babies----The oldest baby is in Washington--I sure do miss Tony---2 more weeks and he will be home.
















Alexis being really silly...LOL

















I started laundry first thing this morning---I have my bathroom rugs in the dryer, and my whites in the washer---the softener always makes the house smell so good.















This is what it looks like outside my window--the sun is not out yet, and it is kind of cool. BRRRRRRRR...LOL.














I also put my Monday towel out---if I don't change them, Alexis always lets me know I have the wrong day up.














Here are the notebooks I bought for .10 cents----they are really nice, they have a perforated edge so when you pull them out of the book, they have a nice clean edge, please someone tell me I don't need anymore--I am so itching to go get some more...LOL.















I hope everyone had a really nice relaxing weekend--we had a very nice one. Alexis's swimming lessons have ended, so now we are on to ballet--yay. The month of August is upon us, and I have so much stuff, I want to accomplish before the fall season starts---well, I am going to get another cup of coffee-----and contemplate whether I need to go back to Wal-Mart.... :o)

You All have a wonderful Monday, I will be back---and don't forget to keep visiting the Finishing School--I had so much fun helping out, and was honored that I was asked. There is so much wonderful information there:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so cute!!! =)

So funny about the notebooks!! You know what, the first year WalMart had those 10 packs for a dollar, I bought 10 of them!!!! I still have so many spiral notebooks, we might be sending the kids to college with some of them, hee, hee!!

The Frugal Countess said...

Sounds like a productive Monday! And I would SO be back at Wal Mart!! LOL!

Kelli said...

Cute pictures, Julieann! I love the silly one of Alexis! So, did you go back to Walmart? Hehe.

Kelli

Carole Burant said...

Your kids are so adorable...even when Alexis is making a face! lol I also had a productive day, got my computer room all organized...looks like a completely different room now! lol I had so many things piled up in there, I was practically being pushed out of the room! Hmmmm, bet you went back to WalMart didn't you?!! hehe xox

TO BECOME said...

Sounds like a very busy day. I loved the photos. Thank you for sharing them. You probably don't NEED any more folders but it can't hurt to have a few more for when you do need them.lol connie from Texas

Anonymous said...

Your children are adorable. Your daughter reminds me of mine (Trinity Grace). She is 3 1/2 and has the same color hair and eyes. Her hair is straight and long just like Alexis. Have a blessed day.

theups said...

I love when our house smells like fabric softener, too!!! :)

His,
Mrs. U

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great Monday -- I'm a little late visiting since it's ALREAADY Thursday.

Thank you for sharing your day.

Anonymous said...

Where did you get that cute daily towel?????

Mrs. Chrissy