Sunday, July 29, 2007

10 Cents



Happy Sunday to all. Lots going on around here--I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer. The weather has been warm, and they are saying possible thunder storms this week--ummm, I will believe that when I see it...LOL.

I bought 20 spiral notebooks for .10 cents each at Wal-Mart and filler paper for .30 cents each, what awesome deals. Crayons were .12 cents a 24 pack. Kevin likes to use Pantene for his hair--he has very long and thick hair---but for the kids and I, we are not picky---I bought 10 bottles of VO5 for .66 cents at CVS. I have no idea why I feel the need to buy so much of something when it is so cheap..... I sometimes get in my head, that I will never see that item for that price again.

Well, that is all for now--be back soon xoxoxo

6 comments:

The Frugal Countess said...

I love to stock up too!! What great deals you found!!

Kelli said...

I like stocking up too, Julieann! You got some great deals and I always love shopping for school supplies!
Hope you are having a great Sunday.
Hugs,
Kelli

Carole Burant said...

At those prices, I don't blame you for getting quite a few of everything!! I would do the same thing:-) xox

Jodi said...

It's good to keep the cupboards full! :o) And who can pass up those school supply bargains right now? Those deals only role around once a year! :o)

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing when I find a bargain!!! =)

theups said...

Wonderful price for VO5!! I used to buy it all time at Walmart, but they no longer carry it. I'm going to be checking with CVS this week!! I hope they have it priced for .66, too!!! Walmart used to price it at .97 which is a good deal, but not as good as .66!!

His,
Mrs. U