Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Ranch Dressing, Revisited :



Revisiting an oldie but a goodie!!
My Ranch Dressing Recipe:

Ranch Dressing:
1 1/2 C Mayonnaise
1/2 C Buttermilk
1 T Red Wine Vinegar
1 T Sugar
1 tsp Garlic powder
1 tsp Onion powder
1 T Dried Parsley
1/2 tsp Dill
1/2 tsp Salt (optional)
1/2 tsp Black pepper
Dash of Paprika
Whisk ingredients together, and refrigerate one hour before serving:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't reiterate enough how absolutely wonderful this Ranch Dressing recipe is. It did not last this time around I made it..it went quick...LOL.

I put together a little video about how I make it, if you want to watch me make it.... Ranch Dressing What are some of your favorite salad dressings? Do you make them or do you buy them? Let me know....plus, let me know if you make this. It truly is soooooo good :)


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good. Ann