Saturday, May 15, 2021

Happy Saturday!!

 

Waving!!
 I hope you all have an extraordinary day!!
I can not believe it is May already...where has this month gone...LOL
I hope your days are filled with love a busy-ness and I hope all who find my little corner on the internet are well.

I have been busy cooking, cleaning and doing virtual learning with my son...I absolutely love that....I am enjoying learning right a long with him.  I have a fondness for history...I love it.

I hope you are enjoying my menu plans....this week was not a normal week.  Mother's Day I had a lot of leftovers, and my husband had a few meals at the office, in which he brought home to share...not a whole of cooking dinners in my kitchen this week.  I enjoy cooking but it was nice this week, being so easy.

I got a new springform pan that I am excited about I will show it to you in the next post, it's pink...LOL.

I am on my second cup of coffee and I am about to go on my 3 mile run.  My downstairs flooring is getting changed today, I will try and share some pictures of that.
Woodland Dove is the name of the floor..it's beautiful and charming...I am going for that farmhouse look, I always have, even when it wasn't in style.

I will be back shortly!!
XO XO

No comments: