Friday, January 22, 2021

The New Year and all That It Entails!

 

Well hello there!!
Waving!!
I hope January is starting out well for all of you.  We are in the throws of Virtual learning.  My son is a rockstar in math, and that is a good thing, considering I have no clue about "NEW MATH"...lol.

I have been busy with my Peloton and running.  Virtual learning, laundry, virtual learning, laundry and making the most delicious dinners....tee hee!!


I made Little Cheddar Meatloaves for dinner last night.  Recipe is from Taste of Home, so you can find the recipe easily;) ...I will insert pictures here:






What have you been cooking? Anything exciting?
Tonight is family fun night, so that means someone in our family gets to pick out the restaurant.  Nothing is closed here and we are all careful. 

The weather this week has been a little chilly and wet...not a lot of rain, but just a lot of wet.

I woke up early today to start my day...I am going to go for a run, help finish up school and maybe run up to Whole Foods for something I want...we shall see.

Happy, Happy Friday!!
I hope your day is glorious!!
Keep your chin up and always remember, this too shall pass.
I have faith in God!
Love to all!!!

No comments: