Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Pink Nails





Happy Tuesday!!
Hope you all are having a most happy day!!!
We had a really bad thunderstorm roll through here last night...the only reason I know this is my phone kept alerting me..if it wasn't for my phone, I would probably have slept through it all.

I painted my nails pink.  What do you think?  What color do you like?
Today felt like a summer day, it was quite lovely...considering what went on the night before....
Tonight I made this super yummy casserole..it turned out quite good...I will share it next...

Hope you all are well.  I go to the eye doctor this week, so stay tuned for my new glasses.  I can not wait.

I ran to Walmart and bought some binders for my homeschool adventures. I need more orgnization....

I woke up bright and early and ran my 3.5 miles.....that is such a great way to start the day.
I had a cup of coffee with sweet cream, yummy!!!
I got these yummy granola bars at Costco that I eat after I run...I also got these chocolate covered figs..they are super yummy and very low calorie....and good!

We are trying to get out to California, but the airlines keep changing our flights....I really NEED to see my dad, I miss him so much!


Me....tee hee!!

 Is anybody here?

WAVING!!!!

No comments: