Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wednesday!

I hope everyone had a wonderful day today.
For tonight's dinner I made Beef Enchiladas, Spanish rice, and salad :)

Tony is back over at his place.  He was off work today, so he stayed there last night.  He has to go to work tomorrow, so Kevin will take him.  Kevin is picking up Tony's new car tomorrow, but Tony can not drive it until his new glasses come in.  Things are working out and hopefully my son will realize accidents do happen.  I am just so grateful he is okay.

My father called me, and he always knows the right thing to say.  I love my Father :)

Anyway, this is just a small update, I will write more tomorrow.  Sleep is calling me...LOL.  Nighty-night!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Awesome...I am glad things are looking up. Supper sounded yummy. We had Potato Soup, Salad, and Biscuits.

Blessings,
Chrissy T

Julieann said...

Oh, YUM!! I love potato soup!